We are now offering takeaway. Please call 01785 244112 to place your orders. Thank you.
Unfortunately we are now closed until 3rd December 2020.
Why Our Pub is Great
Attractive and traditional, The Vine Hotel is the perfect place to eat or stay in Stafford. We’re a family-friendly pub serving restaurant-style food in a relaxed, informal setting. Our steaks and grills are the talk of the town, and our succulent Red Tractor farm-assured chicken is served with a variety of traditional and modern sauces and sides.
Our menu is served daily and combines the best of classic British comfort food and modern twists. Behind the bar, you’ll find an excellent selection of well-looked-after cask ales as well as popular draughts, ciders, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Our tea and coffee go exceptionally well with the decadent delights on our dessert menu - the ultimate way to fall off the diet wagon!
Come for our extensive bar knowledge and fine food—and stay the night! Whether you’re local, on holiday, or travelling on business, our unique combination of casual dining and proper pub atmosphere is hard to beat.
Our Pub Facilities
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.